1. Start your day with a morning ritual. Be very intentional as you begin your day. This can be anything from leisurely enjoying your coffee, to journaling, meditating, body movement, and a nourishing breakfast. It’s designing your day with intention.
2. Who do you want to be? Use visualization and creativity to “be” your best self. Make choices from your future self, and who you want to be, versus making choices from old patterns, negative thinking, and limiting beliefs.
3. Live in the present moment. The present is all there is. When we stop worrying about the future, and stop living in the past, we can truly presence ourselves with the person or situation that is right in front of us. This allows for a sensory experience and relieves stress.
4. Simplify, simplify, simplify. Living a more simple life, free of clutter, clearing up your space, and your mind allows for more clarity, calm and peace.
5. Honor your body. When you respect your body and eat nourishing foods, practice body movement, and manage your mind, you’ll experience more joy, flow, health, and ease.
6. Be grateful. When you practice gratitude, it’s amazing, you will attract more into your life. It’s simple and it works.
7. Say yes and say no. When you say no to things that you don’t want, you’re saying yes to things you truly want. And say yes to the things you really want!
Are you ready to live the life you were really meant to live, as a beautiful and powerful woman? Download my free guide to transform your life today.